There are many things we can do to upgrade our homes, from flooring to appliances, to whole room or large scale renovations and remodels. Bar none the most cost-effective and visually impressive changes we can make to our homes is painting. Paint affects the value of your home. Fresh paint, looks clean and brightens the look of the exterior of the home and changes the appeal, feel and tone of the interior rooms. That being said, it can be a slippery slope, depending on the colors you chose it can also affect the resale value and time when you go to sell your home.
We have a dedicated design team that is here to help you bring your vision into reality.
- Raises the Value of your Home.
- Studies have shown that painting the exterior of a house and the interior walls and trim increases the overall value of your property. Helping with both resale and adding fresh to both the interior and exterior of your home.
- Curb Appeal
- A fresh coat of paint on the exterior of a home makes it more attractive and update adding to the appeal (the curb appeal) of the home
- Promotes Interior Air Quality
- Obtain a healthier indoor air quality by painting walls and other surfaces with zero-VOC or low VOC finishes and paints. This also affects the number of fumes and odors in the home. Including the presence of dirt and dust, clearing out any stains or unsightly permanent marks in the home obtained through normal living and wear and tear.
- Protects your Exterior Surfaces
- Keeping a good coat of quality paint on the exterior of the home will help protect it from the weather, particularly moisture from rain and heat and sun exposure, which can and will dull the look of the home. Painting the outside of your home can be quite a bit of work and a sizeable commitment. If you’re one of the many homeowners questioning whether the value of a new exterior paint project is worth its cost, we have the answer for you: it is!
- Cost Effective Way to Remodel.
- There is a huge benefit in discovering that painting can refresh the home for a whole new living environment. At $15 to $60 a gallon, the paint will go a long way toward creating a whole new look without extensive remodeling. Professionals quotes on your ideas are available here
Have you decided now is the time to upgrade the look and style of your home, painting can be the perfect choice for maximum impact on any budget? To speak a member of our design team today about the changes you are interested in making in your home today. We can help you get the right color, right look and feel for any space in your home. Complete this online form, or contact us at 702-714-1451 to start your quote today.
PSI Construction is a general contractor that can handle all your renovation dreams and needs. We are locally owned and sourced to help you in every area of your home from inside to out. Schedule a showroom visit with a team member today to discuss your renovation and remodel plans.
For more tips, tricks and renovation ideas like, share and follow us on Facebook!